News & Events
INNOVAMED's LAPROSTOP SELECTED AS AN SLS INNOVATION OF THE YEAR
The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons Will Present Award September 5th, 2007
IRVINE, CA., September 4, 2007. Innovamed, Inc. is pleased to announce that their product, the Laprostop®, has been selected as one of the winners of the 2007 Innovations of the Year by the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (SLS). The award will be presented on September 5th, 2007, at the 16th SLS Annual Meeting and Endo Expo 2007 in San Francisco. John Buser, COO of Innovamed and inventor of the Laprostop, will accept the award on behalf of the company. The Laprostop is a unique new device that helps surgeons control trocar insertion by providing a way to stop the trocar at a depth pre-determined by the surgeon. If the surgeon chooses, the Laprostop can be secured to the patients skin with the pressure sensitive adhesive or by sutures in mere seconds.
Read full release...
In the Archive:
INNOVAMED ANNOUNCES LAPROSTOP DEVICE FOR LAPAROSCOPIC PROCEDURES
Designed to Help Provide Control and Stability of Trocars
IRVINE, CA., August 17, 2007. Innovamed, Inc., today announced the availability of the Laprostop®, an innovative new device that helps surgeons control trocar insertion. Read the full release..
- November 11-15, 2007, AAGL 36th Annual Congress of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Washington D.C. Wardman Park Marriott.
- Dr. Rudy DeWilde's presentation: "Safe Access to the Abdomen" addressed the Laprostop
- Booth number 804: Innovamed representatives were on hand to demonstrate the Laprostop, distribute samples and answer questions
- October 7-11, 2007, American College of Surgeons 93rd Annual Clinical Congress, New Orleans, LA, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Innovamed representatives were on hand to demonstrate the Laprostop, distribute samples and answer question
- September 5-8, 2007, European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy, 16th Annual Congress, "Towards Ideal Surgery for Women", Portoroz, Slovenia, Grand Hotel Bernardin
- Dr. Rudy DeWilde addressed the Laprostop in his paper, "A New Device for Safer Entry in Operative Laparoscopy", on Friday, September 7th
- September 5-8, 2007, Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons annual meeting, San Francisco Hyatt Regency. Several events took place: